Best homemade guacamole
Today I have one of the best homemade guacamole recipes for you! I think I’ve made this recipe at least 3 times this month. It is seriously so good and completely addicting. You are fair warned! ;)
The best part is, this recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make. This homemade guacamole recipe is perfect for summer BBQ’s or even a mid day snack! Enjoy with fresh tortilla chips or add it to your favorite Mexican dish.
Best Homemade Guacamole
- 3 avocados (peeled and diced)
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 TB salsa
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Dash of pepper
1. In a large bowl mash the avocado with a fork. Squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and stir until combined. Add in salsa, red onion, garlic, cilantro, and seasonings. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Best served the first day.
2. Enjoy with fresh tortilla chips!
Also don’t miss this mango guacamole I’m sharing over on the Flavors Of Summer website. It’s a yummy twist and is perfect summer!
Looking for more yummy side dishes? You’ll love these easy recipes: