Bunny Bait Printable Easter Bag Toppers
Maureen Anders, of Anders Ruff, here to share some fun free printables that I designed for Easter. We recently launched our new “Classic Pastel Easter Printable Collection” and are excited about the coordinating freebie we created for I Heart Naptime readers!
There are so many yummy Easter treats available and what better way to package the treats than to package them with this fun “Bunny Bait” printable bag topper. (Thanks to our fabulous friend, Jen, of Banner Events for the wording idea!)
Health nut? Skip the candy and you could also put little carrots inside if you are looking for a healthy snack for your kids.
Our Easter printable “Bunny Bait” Bag Toppers are available to download for FREE for I Heart Naptime readers!
– Scissors (or paper trimmer)
– 8.5×11 White Cardstock or Photo Paper
– Cellophane Bags (4″ wide or narrower)
– “Bunny Bait” Bag Topper Printables (available for free download here)
– Treats of your choice
1. Download and Print your bag toppers on cardstock or photo paper.
2. Trim along the edges of the toppers and fold in half.
3. Fill your cellophane bag with Easter treats of your choice and fold the cellophane bag over at the top.
4. Fold the bag topper over the cellophane bag and either staple in place or use tape to tape the sides in place.
5. Give to friends, neighbors, teachers or your kiddos!
If you love Easter and are looking for more fun printables, be sure to check out our FULL Pastel Easter Printable Collection. We also have our Easter Has Sprung Collection and our HOP the movie Collection that we designed for Universal Studios last year.
MAUREEN ANDERS is the co-founder and creative director of Anders Ruff Custom Designs, the ”go to” shop for unique and stylish printable invitations, decor and party accessories. Anders Ruff equips the modern hostess with the beautiful details needed to make their events memorable. They also offer inspiration for the entire party planning process via their daily blog. Anders Ruff loves pulling together themed party ideas on their Pinterest boards. Be sure to keep up with their latest projects and sales at their facebook and twitter page. Shop all of their holiday and party themes here.