Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe
or join us on facebook
. Also check out our recipe box
for more yummy recipes.
Good morning “I heart nap time” readers. Were Jenny and Karla visiting from
Envy my cooking!
We are so excited to being able to share one of our favorite holiday recipes with all of you!
I don’t know about you but it wont feel like Christmas until you eat a yummy homemade Cinnamon roll! There a pure weakness of ours!
Lets get down to business on how to make these yummy Cinnamon Rolls!!
Crazy Christmas Crafter: Envy My Cooking!
- 2 cups warm milk
- 3/4 stick butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fast rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Approx. 7-8 cups flour
- 1 stick cream cheese
- 1stick of real butter
- 4 cups powder sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Mix frosting together in a large bowl with beater. Spread on when cinnamon rolls are done.
- 1. Mix all ingredients together, add 1 cup of flour at a time until dough is not sticky.
- (anywhere from 7 to 8 cups of flour)
- 2. Cover the dough with a towel and place near a windor. Let rise for 1 hour.
- (if your using bread flour and you omit this rising)
- 3. Roll your dough into a rectangle shape with a rolling pin on a floured surface.
- (usually about a 1/4 inch thick)
- 4. For the the cinnamon center... mix 2 cups brown sugar and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- 5. Spread a whole stick of softened butter on the rolled out dough. The sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top.
- 6. Roll dough up and cut into 2 inch pieces. Put them in a well buttered cake pan and lay them a 1/2 inch apart from each other.
- 7. Let rise until rolls are touching each other. (around 45 min -have no gaps in the pan).
- 8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 -30 min....or until golden brown (also depending on your stove)
Eat and Enjoy!!
Thank you so much for having us Jamielyn! We hope you will come check out more of our recipes HERE!
Thanks so much girls for this yummy recipe! Cinnamon Rolls are definitely a weakness of mine! I can’t wait to try these, they look amazing!