Looking for a last minute Valentine? Lover of candy buttons? I’ve got you covered! ;) Okay… so secretly, I don’t love the way candy buttons taste, but they are just so darn cute. I buy them all the time and love to decorate with them. I also thought they would make such a sweet little gift.
Here’s what you’ll need for this simple project:
- Free printable download (Right click on image and save to your computer to print. For personal use only. If sharing/pinning please use the post link here.)
- Clear bags (3 inch top)
- Candy buttons (found mine at Michaels for $2)
- Print and cutout your free printable.
- Place candy buttons in a clear bag. Cut off the extra part of the bag, leaving about 1 1/2 inches.
- Fold printable over and glue onto the bag.
- Hand out your Valentines!
So there you have a super easy and cute Valentine!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day! If you’re looking for more Valentines go HERE (there are several).
Psst- don’t forget to vote for your favorite board, or get your friends to vote for yours if you entered.