DIY Fall wreath
Hi friends! I’m back with another fall craft today. I just can’t seem to stop crafting. Do you get that way this time of year? I’m running out of room for all these crafts. ;) Today I’m going to share with you this simple and cute fall wreath.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Wreath (found at any craft store)
- Glitter leaves (found at Hobby Lobby)
- One square of felt
- Hot glue
The first thing you’ll want to do is make the felt flowers. These are really simple to make and can be used for many different crafts.
- Start by cutting out a 2 in circle. Don’t worry it doesn’t have to be perfect. ;)
- Start on one edge of the circle and cut a swirl until you reach the middle.
- Once your circle is cut, grab the edge from the middle and start rolling the piece in like a rose, hot gluing as you go.
- Then make about 10 more flowers. You can use different colors and make the circles bigger as well to get a unique look.
Next I glued my leaves around the center of the wreath.
Once the leaves were glued on, I glued felt roses to the center of the leaves and on some of the branches. Add a piece of lace and hang up your new wreath. :)
I love how it turned out. Everything looks better with glitter, right? Especially during the holidays. ;)
*UPDATE- here’s what it looks like on my fall porch. :)
Have a happy day!