Framed pumpkin craft
Today I have a super cute and easy fall craft to share. I know it’s a little early to put out your fall decor, BUT… it’s almost September, which is the perfect month to start your holiday crafting! I feel like once October hits life just gets crazy with the holidays and the time slips away! So why not start now? ;)
I’m going to show you how to make this cute framed pumpkin. You may have caught the video tutorial yesterday, but I thought I would post the full tutorial here as well. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 8×10 frame ( I found mine at Cut It Out and spray painted it black)
- scrapbook paper
- glue stick or hot glue
- vinyl sticker or chip board letters
- pipe cleaner
1. First I cut the word “pumpkin” out on my CAMEO. I used the black fuzzy vinyl. I love that stuff!
2. Then I cut a piece of scrapbook paper (8×10).
3. Next I glued the paper to the frame backing (cardboard).
4. Then I attached the “pumpkin” to the scrapbook paper by peeling away the transfer paper.
Need help applying vinyl? Check out this tutorial.
That’s it pretty simple, eh? And guess what?! Silhoutte has a pretty sweet discount on vinyl right now. You can save $75 off this months special and 40% of ALL vinyl using code NAPTIME.
This month’s special includes the CAMEO (with all accessories), $10 download code, 2 rolls of premium vinyl and transfer tape. You can find the deal here. Just use code NAPTIME where it says “apply code” and it will take $75 off your order.
For those who already have a CAMEO and want to stock up on vinyl you can get it for 40% off (limited time only). Go here to select your colors and enter code NAPTIME at checkout to get the discount.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!