FREE Printable Halloween Boxes
Free Printable Halloween Boxes by Erin of Strawberry Mommycakes for I Heart Nap Time.
Halloween is the best holiday ever. I have a feeling when my blog is 10 years old it’s going to be Halloween printables with a couple other things. I LOVE Halloween printables…I just can’t stop making them! These Halloween Boxes are no exception. I’ve included witch, vampire and jack-o-lantern box designs, so you’re definitely going to please someone! I think these would be perfect to give to a teacher.
These boxes are a lot like my bunny boxes from Easter. Assembly is pretty much the same, except for the vampire boxes. To make these, you’ll need:
FREE Printables, for personal use only
- Heavy Card Stock
- Score Board (I use Martha Stewart’s)
- Silhouette Cameo or Scissors
- Glue Gun
- Download the printables and unzip the file.
- Cut out the printables with the Silhouette or with scissors.
- Score along the black lines and at the wings (like the picture above).
- Fold along all the edges that you just scored and fold the wings forward.
- Hot glue the striped flaps to the sides of the box, leave the wings out.
- Fill them up with candy (preferably chocolate).
To make the jack-o-lantern and witch boxes, you’ll cut out the hat and stem and glue them to the back of the box (with the graphics facing forward).
You can find my Halloween printables from last year HERE and keep checking my blog for more fun things to come! I have so many spooky ideas planned for this year!