Valentine’s Day wreath + free printable xoxo banner
Today I have a free printable xoxo banner to share with you that makes the perfect Valentine’s wreath! It would also be cute inside a large frame or on a mirror. Just print it out, cut around the edges and hang it up with some red bakers twine or ribbon.
I found this beautiful boxwood wreath on sale at zulily a few months ago and am amazed at how green it still is! It’s a little piece of sunshine and about the only green thing around here. I took these pics last week when the snow was finally starting to melt and now my topiaries are buried under snow. We’ve had over 50 inches of snow in the past month! Crazy, especially since last year they only got TWO inches! Everyone told me “it hardly ever snows”. I still have to just laugh… little did I know what I was getting into when I moved away from my home state Arizona.
Free printable xoxo banner
Please note: These graphics are for personal use only. If you would like to pin them, please pin from this post and not the direct image. Thank you!
Click here: XOXO banner
Supplies needed to make the banner:
- Printable download
- card stock paper
- hole punch (this one punches smaller holes)
- bakers twine or ribbon
- glue or tape
1. Save the image file to your computer and then print out on card stock paper.
2. Cut out the banner along the black lines.
3. Place one hole punch at the top of each corner.
4. Thread twine or ribbon through the holes.
5. If placing on a wreath, hot glue the strings on the back of the wreath. If hanging on the wall or a frame, taping it up might be your best option.
So there you have it! Another simple way to decorate for Valentine’s Day! Happy love day! :D
Looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas? You’ll love these too: