You Make My Heart Pop Recipe and Printable
You Make My Heart Pop by Jenny Raulli of Bloom Designs for I Heart Naptime
I am so looking forward to Valentine’s Day. My favorite part of this holiday is treating my loved ones to yummy homemade treats.
Easy chocolate marshmallow popcorn balls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 14 cups popcorn- popped according to directions
- 16 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or
- 1/2 cup valentine's themed sprinkles/jimmies/candies, etc.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add in white chocolates.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Add popcorn and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Pour out onto a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle on half of the sprinkles.
- Using buttered hands, form popcorn into one balls for mini bites or two inch ball for regular size.
- Add additional sprinkles as necessary to each ball to make pretty.
- Let set until cooled.
You will have plenty of time to form balls but make sure to work quickly. My kids love helping me do this.
Package the balls in a cute way and add our free tag which you can download by clicking HERE. I recommend printing the tag on bright white card stock for best results.
Happy Valentin’s Day everyone!