With Christmas less than one week away it’s crunch time!! Here’s a last minute gift idea if you’re looking for something simple and quick!
- 4×4 Wood Block (You can buy these online or get them cut down at Home Depot)
- Paint and Brush
- Vinyl Sticker or Stencil
- X-ACTO Scissors
- X-ACTO Templates
- CraftBond Double-sided Tape
- Fabric, Ribbon or Twine
- The first thing you’ll want to do is paint your 4×4 block and allow to dry. Once it is dry, apply the vinyl sticker. I made my vinyl sticker in The Silhouette Studio, but you can always buy a pre-made sticker from your local craft store or use a stencil.
- I found these fun Elmers templates at Walmart to make the gift tag. Sometimes it’s nice to just pull out a template rather than my whole cutting machine. All you do is trace the tag onto a piece of paper with pencil.
- Once you have your design traced use your X-ACTO Scissors to cut it out.
- Then cut a 2 in strip of fabric and/or ribbon and attatch to the block with CraftBond Double-sided Tape
This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for #ElmersHoliday #gluenglitter#collectivebias #CBias