Maureen Anders, of Anders Ruff, here to spread some St. Patrick’s day luck! I recently designed some St. Patrick’s Day Printables and have some free Pot of Gold Printables in emerald, gold and hot pink for all of you fabulous I Heart Naptime readers!
As you know, Emerald is the Pantone color of the year and so this year I decided to change up our St. Patrick’s Day Printable Collection color scheme. With gold and emerald being so trendy, I thought I’d pair those two up and throw in some hot pink for good measure. Not your traditional St. Patrick’s day color scheme, but definitely eye catching and stylish!
You are in luck because the Kisses Labels and “Pot of Gold” Hangtags are available to download for FREE for I Heart Naptime readers!
I designed six 3/4″ Party logos and an adorable hangtag that are perfect to put together your own Pot of Gold for friends, teachers and neighbors.
(These are also great for a party favor!). Below are the easy instructions!
- 3/4″ Circle Craft Punch
- Scissors (or paper trimmer)
- 8.5×11 White Cardstock or Photo Paper
- Double Sided Tape
- Hole Punch (We prefer 1/8″)
- Twine (We love The Twinery Gold twine)
- Gold Wrapped Kisses (They are typically the almond chocolate variety that are wrapped in gold)
- Gold Acrylic Paint
- Small Terra Cotta Pot
- Pot of Gold Printables (available for free download here)
1. Paint your terra cotta pot with the gold paint and let dry for at least an hour.
2. Download and Print your 3/4″ Party Logos and “Pot of Gold” Hangtags on cardstock or photo paper. Trim the hangtags and punch the 3/4″ Party logos with your 3/4″ circle craft punch.
3. Adhere the 3/4″ Logos to the bottoms of the kisses with double sided tape. (Note – you could also print those logos on 8.5×11 label paper and use as stickers instead of using the double sided tape).
4. Fill the pot with your kisses and tie the hangtag around the lip of the pot with twine or ribbon.
5. Spread the good luck!
We hope you enjoy!
If you love St. Patrick’s Day and are looking for more fun printables, be sure to check out our FULL Emerald and Hot Pink St. Patrick’s Day Printable Collection. We also offer the traditional green collection with our Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Printable Collection.
MAUREEN ANDERS is the co-founder and creative director of Anders Ruff Custom Designs, the ”go to” shop for unique and stylish printable invitations, decor and party accessories. Anders Ruff equips the modern hostess with the beautiful details needed to make their events memorable. They also offer inspiration for the entire party planning process via their daily blog. Anders Ruff loves pulling together themed party ideas on their Pinterest boards. Be sure to keep up with their latest projects and sales at their facebook and twitter page. Shop all of their holiday and party themes here.