Today’s post is in partnership with Havertys Furniture.
Now that the holidays are here, I have a few quick tips for you to help you prepare your home for holiday guests. I LOVE having visitors, it’s so fun!
Make your guests feel like home. Here’s a quick checklist to prepare your home for holiday guests this year.
1. Quick clean up around the home.
2. Create a welcoming entry way for your guest and a warm feeling. Check out Havertys furniture and accessories.
3. Set out a bouquet of fresh flowers.
4. Place wood in the fire place to warm up the home.
5. Have snacks and drinks readily available for your guests.
6. Display holiday decor throughout your home.
7. Make the bed with clean sheets and gather extra blankets and pillows.
8. Make a little basket for your guests that has fresh towels, soap, etc.
9. Write down any home passwords and appliance manuals.
10. Burn a candle and make sure your home is cozy and comfortable.
HERE is a free printable checklist. :D
Here’s a gorgeous floral arrangement from Havertys and yummy snack below to share with your guests.
For tons more inspiration on getting your home ready for the holiday check out my ‘Home Sweet Home‘ Pinterest board below.
Now it’s time to enjoy the holiday season! What will you be doing to prepare your home for guests?
Whether you are looking for the perfect couch or an accent piece to tie the whole room together, Havertys has everything you need to prepare your home for guests this holiday season!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Havertys. The opinions and text are all mine.