Printable Valentines for your Teacher Gifts
Maureen Anders of Anders Ruff here and I am so excited to join the I Heart Naptime Creative Team! What a wonderful community of creative ladies and what better place to share some of our printables!?
I am excited to share a free printable teacher valentine and tag set that I designed for all of you fabulous I Heart Naptime readers!
Well, “I’ve heard there is a love bug going around!”
Flu season is here, so teachers are begging for sanitizer and wipes! If you are like me, I can’t stand ugly labels on bottles and so I thought it would be nice to “pretty up” these bottles of Purell as part of my teacher Valentine’s Day gift.
The backside printable label includes a cute spot for your child to write their name.
This might not seem like the most personal gift, but pair it with some fabulous lotion and other personal products and your teacher will be so appreciative! (And her desk will look cuter with personalized hand sanitizer labels)
The Free Printable Set includes:
– Frontside “I’ve heard there is a love bug going around” label in two sizes (sizes to fit 2 oz bottles and 8 oz bottles)
– Hangtag design (to hang around the neck of the bottle and write the “to” information)
1. You can download your Free Printable Anders Ruff “Love Bug” Labels here.
2. Print the labels on either a home printer or any local printer.
We recommend printing on full sheets of label paper (We love onlinelabels.com) or photo paper (and then use double sided tape to adhere to the bottle).
3. Trim around the edges. Optional: Round the corners for an even more polished look.
4. Remove the manufacturer labels from your Purell bottles.
5. Have your child write the “to” and “love” fields on the labels.
6. Adhere your printed label to the front and backside of your bottles using double sided tape (or using the adhesive backing if you printed on label paper).
7. Attach the hang tag to the neck of the bottle using twine or ribbon.
I hope you stay healthy this flu season!
Oh, and if you love Valentine’s Day stylish printables, definitely check out some of our fun ideas in our new “Mr and Miss Mustache Valentine’s Day Collection” as well as our Classic “I Heart Valentine’s Day” Collection and “Sweet Shop Valentine’s Day Collection“.
MAUREEN ANDERS is the co-founder and creative director of Anders Ruff Custom Designs, the ”go to” shop for unique and stylish printable invitations, decor and party accessories. Anders Ruff equips the modern hostess with the beautiful details needed to make their events memorable. They also offer inspiration for the entire party planning process via their daily blog. Anders Ruff loves pulling together themed party ideas on their Pinterest boards. Be sure to keep up with their latest projects and sales at their facebook and twitter page.