Today I’ve partnered up with DecoArt to bring you a fun little stenciled fall craft. I am loving their new line of paints and stencils. I could just jump in the rainbow of colors! Paint is my happy place. :)
Since fall is all that’s been on my mind I decided to make a happy little fall sign. You know I am ALL about bright colors!
I love the modern stencils. I ended up choosing the angular motion stencil for this fall craft. These stencils are so easy and fun to use.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this craft:
- Americana Paint
- Paint brush
- Americana Stencil
- Frame (found mine at Cut It Out)
- Card stock
- Mini clothespins
- Hot glue
1. Paint the back piece of cardboard in the frame and allow to dry.
2. Next stencil on your design with a new color of paint. Tape the edges before painting to secure the stencil.
3. Stencil your letters onto card stock paper.
4. Cut out your letters and make a point on the ends of the paper. Then clip the letters onto a piece of ribbon and glue to the back of the cardboard.
5. Place cardboard piece back in frame and hang up.
There are so many different colors and patterns… you could really do this for any holiday! :D
I thought this pic was too cute not to include. My little guy was eyeing the candy corn the whole time. I finally let him have one after I was done taking the pictures. He was thrilled! My fave is the pumpkins! Mmm… What’s yours?
Americana Multi-Surface Satins are available for purchase at Michaels, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby, and other fine craft retailers. Here’s a coupon for all my nap time readers!
So have you started crafting for fall? This is only the beginning… ;)
Disclosure: This post was in partnership with DecoArt. I only post about products and companies I love. :)