Yesterday I shared how to cook asparagus and today I’m back with another yummy recipe. This salad is super easy to make and is the perfect dish for lunch.
Strawberry asparagus salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce–chopped
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach leaves
- 1 bundle of asparagus–steamed and chilled then cut
- 1 pint of strawberries–sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds–sugar toasted
- Layer ingredients in a large bowl.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake until combined. Pour over salad and enjoy!
Recipe from Made
So what’s your favorite lunch time salad?
If you like this recipe you may also like:
Zesty Spring Salad
BBQ Chicken Salad
Chicken, spinach and pesto salad