Hi there, I Heart Naptime readers! I’m Katie from Sweet Rose Studio and although I usually handle the fabulous round-up posts for Jamielyn, I’m thrilled to be here to today as part of the Hello Summer Series with a wreath perfect to kick off the summer! Who’s ready to get crafting and make your own Hello Sunshine Summer Wreath?
- wreath form covered in flannel (directions HERE)
- 8.5 x 11 yellow card stock, 4 sheets
- 8.5 x 11 orange card stock, 5 sheets
- 12 x 12 white card stock, 1 sheet
- permanent double sided tape
- pop up glue dots
- Silhouette or Cricut
1. Use the Pennant Template to trace three triangles each on 4 of the orange pieces of card stock and 4 of the yellow pieces of card stock.
2. Cut out the trangles.
3. Put the tape on each of the triangles. Don’t be skimpy on the tape; it’ll stick better if you use more!
4. Attach the triangles around the edge of the wreath and press them firmly.
5. Cut the white card stock to the following dimensions: 12 x 5 and two 4 x 4 squares.
6. Cut “Hello Sunshine” from either your Silhouette or Cricut. I use the font Lobster 1.2 to cut mine. Glue the letters to the larger piece of the white card stock.
7. Cut a triangle out of each of the smaller pieces of white card stock to create the banner look. Attach the smaller pieces with pop-up glue dots to create the banner for the front of the wreath.
8. Press everything firmly into place. Hang the wreath and enjoy!
Thanks so much to Jamielyn for having me here!
Hi y’all! I’m Katie and I blog over at my little slice of the internet, Sweet Rose Studio. I’m passionate about all things related to parties, pictures, and anything pretty; I find I have a tough time limiting myself to just one genre on my blog! I married my high school sweetheart and since then, we’ve added two crazy amazing kidlets to the mix.
THANKS Katie for sharing this fun project during our Hello Summer Event! Click HERE to see more ideas from the event.