- 1/2 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Tb olive oil
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tsp kosher salt or table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 jar classic prego
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 1 pkg spaghetti
1. Add olive oil to frying pan and heat over med-high heat. Add onions and cook until they become soft (about 4-5 min). Then add garlic and cook a minute longer. Next add in your meat and your seasonings. Cook meat until browned. Add in your pasta sauce and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package. Serve sauce over noodles while hot.
- Gouda Mac and Cheese
- Pepperoni Meatballs
- White Chicken Lasagna with Pesto
- Spinach and Artichoke French Bread Pizza
Post originally published August 17, 2010; republished with new images December 28, 2015. Below is an original photo from the original publish date.