This recipe is a family fave! It adds a little flavor to the good ol’ classic spaghetti!
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Tb olive oil
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 jar classic prego
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes, drained optional
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- Add Olive oil to frying pan and heat over med-high heat. Add Onions and pepper. Once the onions become soft (about 4-5 min) add the garlic and cook a minute longer. Next Add in your meat and all of the seasonings. Let cook until browned. Add in your pasat sauce and let simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package. Serve sauce over noodles while hot.
That’s all! Super Easy Yummy Spaghetti!