Pumpkin treats have to be one of my favorites! I was CRAVING something pumpkin SO bad I just had to start baking! I found this recipe last year on all recipes
, and it is really
good! It’s for pumpkin bars, but I decided to make pumpkin cupcakes and little pumpkin loaves this time around!
These pumpkin cupcakes are Pumpkinlicious!
-Can be used for pumpkin bars, cupcakes, cakes… you name it!
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon1 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir into the pumpkin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into 24 cupcakes, or an ungreased 10x15 inch jellyroll pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Cool before frosting.
- To make the frosting, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Stir in vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar a little at a time, beating until the mixture is smooth. Allow cake to cool before frosting. I topped mine with cinnamon sugar. :)
I found these cute little bread pans in the dollar section at Michael’s…so I decided to make a few mini pumpkin cakes as well. Mmm they turned out so good!
I feel the pumpkin roll coming on next. ;)