There is just something about sipping on a frozen drink by the pool or on my patio, as I watch my kids play. It’s moments like those that really create fun memories.
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut OR lite cream of coconut NOT coconut milk; I use the brand Coco Lopez which is found in the aisle with the alcoholic mixers.
- 6 tablepsoons Country Time Lemonade dry drink mix
- 2 frozen bananas freeze bananas ahead of time without the peel
- 4-5 cups ice
- 1 cup pineapple coconut sparkling water I used the brand Clear American, but the Sparkling Ice brand might be more common; they are both zero calorie sodas & either is fine.
- *Unless your blender can hold approximately 11 cups of liquid, divide the ingredients & blend half at a time. (I used the tall pitcher of my Ninja blender & it barely fits it all.)
- Blend half of the first 5 ingredients until all the ice is pureed. Add half of the soda & blend again until just incorporated.
- Repeat with the remaining half of ingredients. Pour into cups & serve immediately.
If this drink got your taste buds flowing, you might also be interested in my Coconut Cream Fruit Dip, Strawberries & Cream Coffee Cake or Chicken Pot Pie Crumble. There’s lots more sweets & eats to try on my blog as well. I’d love for you to stop by DNDL anytime!
I’m Amber from Dessert Now, Dinner Later! where no one will tattle if you eat your dessert before dinnertime! My blog is where I share favorite recipes, alongside my knowledge & skills as a Culinary Graduate. Don’t be intimidated! My recipes are simple & full of flavor so you can wow your family & friends. I am here to help make your time in the kitchen as stress-free as possible by sharing everything I know. Keep up-to-date with what is going on in my kitchen via: Facebook, Bloglovin’, or Pinterest. Don’t be shy, stop on over & say, “Hi!” Feel free to ask any questions while you are there. I’d love to help!
THANKS Amber for sharing this fun project during our Hello Summer Event! Click HERE to see more ideas from the event.