Cupid’s Chocolate Arrow Cupcake Topper for Valentine’s – a quick and easy treat made with Reese’s. Something that all chocolate lovers will love!
These cupid chocolate arrows will go straight to your lovers heart (cheesy, but true)! They are so easy to make and seriously the cutest. As I was trying to come up with a chocolate arrow, I had many fails. Then all the sudden it dawned on me to use a Reese’s heart (actually a few different sizes) with pretzels. It was just meant to be! What could be better than chocolate, peanut better and pretzels?! I love the sweet and salty combo.
Place theses in the center chocolate cupcake and your Valentine will be totally smitten and SUPER impressed! You could use my favorite chocolate cupcake recipe or even pick up a dozen from your favorite baker.
Mmmm… the salty and sweet combo is perfection!
I also made these easy Valentine’s for you as well. All you need to do is print the free download below onto cardstock paper and then cut out the cards and stick the Reese’s on with a glue dot. Easy peasy!
Here’s a video tutorial from my You Tube channel.
These chocolate arrows are seriously so cute and easy! ENJOY :)
Looking for more Reese’s recipes? You’ll love these too:
This post is brought to you by REESE’S
Cupid's Chocolate Arrow Cupcake Topper
- 1/2 cup chocolate for melting
- 12 Reese’s peanut butter filled hearts unwrapped
- 2 Reese’s peanut butter cups regular size
- 12 Reese’s minis
- 12 pretzel sticks broken in half
- Lay a piece of wax paper onto a large baking sheet (for easy moving). Place the hearts onto the baking sheet.
- Cut the Reese’s peanut butter cups like a pie (into 6 triangle pieces). Cut the ridge off on each triangle.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for one minute at 50% power. Stir and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Using a tooth pick, create a small divot into one side of the triangle. Then dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate and gently push into the divot. Then dip the other side of the pretzel in chocolate and place on the left side of the Reese’s heart.
- Then using a tooth pick, create a small divot into the top of the Reese’s mini. Dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate and gently push into the divot. Then dip the other side of the pretzel in chocolate and place on the right side of the Reese’s heart.
- Place in sheet in the refigerator for 10 minutes, or until set.
- Enjoy plain, or place on the center of a chocolate cupcake.