These chocolate chunk peppermint pudding cookies are so soft and full of chocolate flavor. The crushed peppermint chips adds the perfect touch.
I LOVE to make different variations of pudding cookies… and I bake them up probably more often than necessary :)
That being said, I wanted to do the perfect Holiday Spin to it. When I think of holiday flavors, peppermint is the first thing that comes to mind… and what better than to pair it with Chocolate?! Chocolate and I never stray to far away from one another. These cookies are so soft and so perfect for the holiday season. They would make a perfect addition to your cookie plates this year!
Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz Devil’s Food instant pudding mix (1 package, dry; you could also just use chocolate too)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunk (semi-sweet chocolate chips will work)
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in dry instant pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
- Add baking soda and flour and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. I find 9 minutes to be the perfect number for my oven.
Thank you so much Jamielyn for having me today!
Be sure and come visit me at
Chef in Training