These chocolate chunk peppermint pudding cookies are so soft and full of chocolate flavor. The crushed peppermint chips adds the perfect touch.
I LOVE to make different variations of pudding cookies… and I bake them up probably more often than necessary :)
That being said, I wanted to do the perfect Holiday Spin to it. When I think of holiday flavors, peppermint is the first thing that comes to mind… and what better than to pair it with Chocolate?! Chocolate and I never stray to far away from one another. These cookies are so soft and so perfect for the holiday season. They would make a perfect addition to your cookie plates this year!
Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz Devil’s Food instant pudding mix (1 package, dry; you could also just use chocolate too)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunk (semi-sweet chocolate chips will work)
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in dry instant pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
- Add baking soda and flour and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. I find 9 minutes to be the perfect number for my oven.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Thank you so much Jamielyn for having me today!
Be sure and come visit me at
Chef in Training