Hello Everyone we’re eighteen25! We are excited to be here today to share our Crazy Christmas project!
Make a few sets of tags now and you’ll be all ready to go once the gift giving begins this holiday season! These little boxes are the perfect size to hold not only your tags, but some festive twine as well.
• paper mache round box (4x4x2 – found ours at joann’s)
• ribbons and/or ric rac
• twine and mini clothespins
• white acrylic craft paint
• pencil with a new eraser
• 8×10 tag sheet (download HERE)
• coordinating sheet of cardstock
• 3″ circle punch
• silhouette or scallop punch
• print out your sheet of tags and punch them out with the 3″ circle punch
• cut out 3.5″ scallop circles with the silhouette or a scallop punch and adhere to the back of the tags
• dip your pencil eraser into the paint and add polka dots all over your box and lid
• once the paint has dried, glue your ribbons around the outside of the lid
• you can punch small holes into the tops of the tags to thread the twine through, or use the twine to wrap around your gifts
Are you in Holiday Spirit now??