Easy Christmas Pillow Cover Tutorial
Easy Christmas Pillow Cover Tutorial-an easy and festive tutorial to dress up your home this Christmas!
Hi I ❤️ Naptime readers! We’re twin sisters Kristi & Kelli from Lolly Jane, our eclectic DIY home and garden website, and are happy to be here to share an easy pillow cover to spruce up your festive space. Forget spending all that Christmas money on pricey decor when you can make your own! For this easy DIY you’ll need a quick trip to Ikea (or patterned pillow form) plus a few craft supplies. :)
- Buffalo check pillow case
- Stencil (cut files available here)
- Fabric paint in white & red
- Stencil or 1″ foam brush
- Iron out wrinkles in pillow form.
- Place card stock or thick paper inside form to avoid paint leaking through.
- Lay vinyl stencil out across pillow and dab round base coat (white) on.
- Once completely dry, lay second stencil across top and dab with red paint.
- Let dry then remove inside paper and replace with pillow form.
- Toss in your entryway to greet guests and make your space merry and bright! See what we did there? ;)
Take a peek at our blog for more ideas to spruce up your space like our Farmhouse Christmas porch,
our use tea towels to make cute Ugly Sweater Christmas Trees!
Thanks for sharing in our Crazy Christmas Event!
Looking for more DIY Christmas tutorials? You will love these too: