Cilantro lime chicken pasta salad -a 30 minute meal packed full of delicious flavors!
Today I’m going to share this delicious cilantro lime chicken pasta salad. I made it over the weekend for a neighborhood BBQ and it was the first recipe to go. Everyone raved about it! The combination of fresh fruit and vegetables is perfection. It’s also a healthy recipe, which is always good in my book! ;)
The kids all ate it and especially loved the mangos! They were the perfect addition to the pasta salad. This recipe is definitely a new family favorite. It’s so simple and perfect for busy summer nights. It also refrigerates well for leftovers the next day.
This cilantro lime chicken pasta salad was sure delicious! The whole family loved it!
I will definitely be making this recipe again and again. Let me know if you try it!
So what’s your favorite pasta salad for summer?
Cilantro lime chicken pasta salad
- 4 ounces rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken grilled (can also use rotisserie)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 medium mango cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow pepper chopped
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 1 avocado diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lime
- Cook pasta according to package directions and then drain. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, sugar, salt, garlic powder and cumin. Blend for about 20 seconds.
- Combine cooked chicken with pasta and then pour the dressing from the blender on top. Then mix in the tomatoes, onion, mango, avocado and peppers. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top or serve with the lime wedges.