This cookie butter popcorn recipe is easy to make and completely addictive! It only takes 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to prep. The perfect movie night treat.
Cookie Butter + White Chocolate
While browsing the aisles of Trader Joe’s a couple of weeks ago, I spotted the beloved cookie butter! I literally took a spoon to the jar… okay I’ll stop there. Let me just tell you that it is addicting!
I decided to take this beloved cookie butter and mix up my traditional white chocolate popcorn. The cookie butter flavor really takes it up a notch. If you really love cookie butter, you could even add in an extra Tablespoon of two.
This recipe really is so easy to make and I promise you the cookie butter makes ALL the difference.
- Popcorn – You can pop a batch of stovetop popcorn or use pre-made. I like to buy the big bags of Skinny Pop at Costco to keep on hand.
- White Chocolate – I love to use the Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers. However, you can substitute for white chocolate chips or almond bark.
- Cookie Butter – I find my cookie butter at Trader Joe’s. You could also use a Biscoff spread.
How to Make Cookie Butter Popcorn
This recipe is so simple and only takes two steps. Scroll down for printable recipe.
- Melt: The first step is melting the white chocolate and cookie butter in the microwave. You could also melt in a double broiler on the stove top.
- Combine: Once melted, all you’re going to do is mix together with the popcorn until coated. Then pour onto a piece of parchment paper to cool.
5 star review
Made this today! Just amazing!!! Thank you!-Susan
More Popcorn Recipes
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
- Microwave Caramel Corn
- Cookies n’ Cream Popcorn
- Popcorn Balls
- Homemade Caramel Corn
Cookie Butter Popcorn
- 8-10 cups popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers , melted
- ¼ cup cookie butter , or biscoff
- Lay down a piece of wax paper onto a baking sheet. Place the white chocolate and cookie butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Microwave and additional 15 seconds if needed.
- In a large bowl, combine 8 cups popcorn and melted chocolate. Stir until coated. Add more popcorn if desired. Spread mix onto the wax paper in an even layer. Add sprinkles or candy on top if desired.
- Place popcorn in the refrigerator or freezer until it has hardened and then break into pieces.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!