Crazy Christmas Crafter: Hoosier Homemade!
Holiday Candy Cane Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (I used chocolate Oreo crust)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes (4 oz) instant pudding (I used 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla)
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- crushed candy canes, mini candy canes, peppermint balls
1. Pour 2 cups of milk into a bowl or measuring cup. Whisk in pudding about 2 minutes, mixture will be thick. Gently fold in 1/2 tub of Cool Whip (about 1 cup), mix completely. Spoon into crust. (Note: you can add crushed candy canes to the pudding mixture before adding it to the crust, or even crushed candy bars are great too. I kept mine plain because not all my boys like peppermint.)
2. Place in fridge to set for about 5 minutes. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Place back in fridge for 4 hours. Garnish with candy canes or peppermint balls.