I never used to make homemade chicken noodle soup until a friend told me how to make this version of the traditional chicken noodle soup….Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup! I tried it once and was instantly hooked! I now make it all the time. I don’t know what I love more….the creaminess, the noodles, the yummy carrots? Ok, ok, it is all DELICIOUS!!! Enjoy!!
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup - So comforting and delicious!
- 3 chicken breasts (boiled & cubed)
- 6 cups water
- 6 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 oz wide egg noodles (cooked al dente)
- 2 cups carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup (2 cans)
- In a large pot, add water, chicken bouillon, onion, black pepper, bay leaf, carrots & celery. Bring to a boil. Turn to low and simmer until vegetables are tender. Add cream of chicken soup and stir until blended in. Add chicken and noodles. Heat until hot. Serve & enjoy!
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 1025mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5575IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.7mgPIN THIS RECIPE
These are possibly the best noodles I have ever used. If you can, try and use these or something similar.
My twin sister and I (I’m the one on the left!) both share our craft tutorials, ideas and recipes on our blog. I hope you’ll stop by sometime to find some inspiration and check out all that we have created!