Fourth of July Snack Printables
By Erin of Strawberry Mommycakes for I Heart Nap Time.
When I throw a party, I either invite just a few close friends and go all out with the printables and food, or I invite more people and make simple snack foods. These Fourth of July Snack Printables are perfect for larger crowds (especially if you invite kids!) You won’t need to buy any plates or utensils…just print out these snack trays and serve chips and finger foods! I used this same template for my daughter’s birthday party last year and they were a huge hit!
This printable set includes a USA banner, 2″ toppers (you can use these for cupcakes too!), sandwich or napkin wraps, and food trays. I designed these to coordinate with Captain America, so these will be perfect for your superhero fanatic!
- FREE Printables, for personal use only
- Heavy Card Stock (I use 100 lb)
- Scissors and/or cutting board
- Score Board (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Print and cut out the printables.
- Score with a scoreboard, or by hand on the red lines. Make sure you score the flaps, too.
- Fold along all the flaps before you start gluing.
- Glue the small flaps and put in place.
For the sandwiches, I glued the “shield” printable to the middle of the wrap and then taped them in place around the sandwiches. I used baker’s twine for the banner and hung it with mini clothes pins. Those mini clothes pins were one of my best investments…I use them on every banner because they’re so cute and convenient.
Hope you enjoyed this easy and festive printable set! Check out my blog to see more Fourth of July ideas!