Good Morning to all of I Heart NapTime‘s friends.
I’m Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie and I’m just SO thrilled to be part of the Hello Summer Series.
I love the nice warm weather that summer-time brings… it just makes my heart happy! AND all that sun calls for a little cooling off now and then. Today, I’m sharing a healthy AND oh-so-tasty option for keeping cool :)
Frosty Fruit Pops are chock full of nothin’ but healthy and refreshing fresh fruit.
Want to learn a quick and easy way to peel a kiwi? Then be sure to check out my Kitchen Tip video ‘How to Peel a Kiwi’
Frosty Fruit Bars will bring a smile to everyone that tastes them. They’re SO good it’s hard to believe they’re good for you too!
Here are a couple of other delicious summer recipes you might also enjoy…
Homemade Strawberry Pie
Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwich
I hope you enjoy a wonderful summer with family and friends AND lots and lots of fun in the sun.
THANKS Ruthie for sharing this yummy recipe during our Hello Summer Event! Click HERE to see more ideas from the event.
Frosty Fruit Pops
- 4 cups watermelon cubed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup red grapes halved
- 1/2 cup strawberries 1/4" sliced
- 2 kiwi's peeled and 1/4" sliced
- Place watermelon in blender; blend until liquid and smooth.
- Using popcycle form, loosley fill 3/4 the way with fruit pieces.
- Fill with watermelon juice to the fill line, insert popcycle stick, place on flat surface in freezer.
- Freeze until solid appox 2-3 hours.