Fruit Pizza Recipe – The BEST Summer dessert that’s topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You’ll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!
We LOVE this fruit pizza around here! This recipe (from my mom) is seriously so good! Fruit Pizza is the perfect dessert for Summer days. It’s SO yummy!! You can use a homemade recipe for the dough, but I’ve found the pre-made dough is easy and tastes great for this fruit pizza. My kind of recipe! ;) There’s so many different ways to make this fruit pizza recipe unique. Just add your favorite fruits and designs to make it perfect for your family!
Ways to modify this Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Substitute any of the fruit toppings with mango, blackberries, grapes, bananas and more
- This fruit pizza recipe could also be turned into individual fruit pizza cookies
- For homemade sugar cookie dough, try my all-time favorite sugar cookie recipe
- Try adding fresh, shredded coconut for a tropical feel
- More of a chocolate lover? Use brownie mix for fruit pizza crust rather than sugar cookie dough
- Depending on the occasion, feel free to add food coloring to the icing to make it the desired color you want
Flag Fruit Pizza
If you’re looking for a festive dessert to make for Memorial Day or 4th of July, try turning this fruit pizza into a flag. Simply bake the cookie dough in a 9×13 or 15 rimmed baking sheet. Then decorate with blueberries for the stars and strawberries for the stripes. If you wanted to make the actual # of stars and stripes, you may want to try doubling the recipe and baking in a sheet pan. We’ve made this flag fruit pizza many times and it’s so fun and festive. Makes the perfect patriotic dessert!
Enjoy! You will love this fruit pizza recipe! :)
Love this easy fruit pizza? You’ll love these other recipes too:
- Amazing sugar cookie bars
- Pink lemonade cupcakes
- Key lime yogurt fruit dip
- Fruit salsa and cinnamon chips
Fruit Pizza Recipe
Fruit Pizza Recipe - The BEST Summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!
- 1 lb Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (1 package, premade)
- 8 oz cool whip (softened)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15 oz mandarin oranges (1 can)
- 2 kiwis
- 1 lb strawberries (1 container)
- 1 pint raspberries
- 15 oz pineapple (1 can)
Lightly grease round glass pizza pan. Press the dough into the pan (1/8 in thick). Bake at 350 for 8-10 min. Let cool.
For the frosting: whip the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Spread evenly over sugar cookie.
Add your favorite fruit to create unique designs. Our favorites are raspberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, bananas, cherry pie filling, etc.