Welcome to the Crazy Christmas event! If you’re new here, join us on Facebook
. Now let’s give Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie from eighteen25
a big welcome! We’re so happy to have you guest posting!
Hello I Heart Nap Time friends! We are Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie from eighteen25
and we are thrilled to be here today sharing a simple gift idea. If you are like us, your to-do list in December is a mile long. We thought it would be fun this year to give our friends and neighbors something that they can enjoy the whole Christmas season. AND we’ll be able to cross it off our list now before things really get busy…. it’s a win win.
ENJOY THE SEASON TAG
• gift ideas – candle, Christmas music, Christmas scented lotions or soaps, tickets to a Christmas show
• clear bag – we used Wilton treat bags – 10″x16″ – comes with 4 bags (found in Michaels baking section)
• 6″ cake circle (found in Michaels baking section as well)
• crinkle paper
• jingle bells (optional)
• Enjoy the Season Tag – Download HERE
• scrapbook paper or cardstock
• put your cake circle in the bottom of your bag
• add your gift and surround it with crinkle paper and jingle bells
• print your tag on patterned scrapbook paper or cardstock and trim around it
• tie your ribbon on and add your tag
Deliver your gifts and cross it off your list. Your friends and family will think about you all season long.
Here are a few of our favorite Christmas projects we’ve shared over at eighteen25…
We are Jamie, Jodie and Jennifer from eighteen25, where we share free printables, inexpensive gift ideas, DIY projects + crafts and some of our favorite recipes. Hope you’ll come by the blog and say hi or follow along with us on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest!
Thanks so much for sharing! We loved having you guest post today! XO
Make sure to follow the Crazy Christmas Event HERE all through the holidays. We have some fabulous bloggers that will be sharing crafts, recipes, decorating ideas and handmade gifts!