FREE Printable Christmas Gift Card Holders – the gift you know everyone really wants!
Can you believe Christmas is less than a month away now. Eek! Usually I’m more ahead of the game, but this year I will be doing most of my shopping online. I’ve decided to do gift cards for all of our wonderful teachers and my siblings. After taking a poll… everyone wanted gift cards! I have a free printable for you to make your gift cards just a little more personable.
We’ve created these fabulous printables for AMAZON gift cards from Gift Card Mall. You can find a variety of gift cards online or at your local grocery store.
To make these, you’ll need:
- FREE Gift Card Holder Printables, for personal use only
- AMAZON gift card
- White card stock
- Xacto Knife
- Permanent Double Sided Tape
- Removable Glue Dots
- First, Print and cut out the printables. Use an Xacto knife to cut out the slits for the ribbon.
- Fold the flaps in (onto the blank side of the card).
- Tape the back of the front side of the card and place it on the blank side of the card with the flaps.
- Use a glue
- Pull the ribbon through both holes, then fold the flaps in. Tie the ribbon in a tight bow, or glue a bow on the front like I did.
Darling, right?! Now you have a cute way to dress up your gift cards. I know I would love one of these. ;)
Wishing you all a happy holidays! Thanks for stopping by.
This post was brought to you by Gift Card Mall. All opinions are 100% my own. #WrappedInStyle