Halloween Candy Bark – a quick and easy no bake treat!
This Halloween Candy Bark is super easy to make, a kid favorite and can be customized with your favorite candies! Broken pretzel pieces also make a wonderful addition if you like the sweet and salty combo.
Make this Halloween bark with white, dark or milk chocolate and add your favorite candies. This recipe is the perfect recipe to let your kids help with. It’s no bake and easy to make :)
The swirling is my favorite part! The best part about this Halloween candy bark is you can customize it with your favorite toppings. These were my kids favorites, but add yours!
After it was made we packaged it up and tied a tag on to give to a friend. You can find the free printable tags HERE.
Looking for more Halloween treats? You’ll love these too:
Halloween Candy Bark
- 1 package of vanilla or chocolate almond bark I’ve used candiquik too
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- Optional toppings: Candy corn crushed OREO’s, Candy eyeballs, crushed pretzels, M&M’s, sprinkles, nuts, any other leftover Halloween candy
- Lay out a large sheet of wax paper and get all of your toppings ready.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions. Then pour chocolate onto wax paper. Smooth with a spatula.
- Melt orange melts in the microwave according to package directions. Place spoonfuls onto the chocolate and then swirl with a toothpick.
- Top with your toppings immediately. Let cool and then break into pieces or cut with a large knife.