Crazy Christmas Crafter: Tatertots and Jello
Hello Naptime Crafters!!
I’m a mom of four and when I’m not driving my kids around I love to craft and decorate!!
I am so honored and thrilled to be taking part in the Crazy Christmas Crafter party!! My family will tell you that I definitely am crazy and crafty – LOL!
I just love Jamielyn and her cute ideas!
And speaking of crazy, you may know that I am crazy about Subway Art. So I thought it might be awesome to combine Subway Art AND Christmas into a pillow.
Here’s what I did:
- I figured out the size of pillow that I wanted to make. Then I split the pillow up into a green part which is smaller and a red part which is larger. It ended up being 5 inches in height for the green and 8 inches in height for the red. Then I sewed the two pieces together.
- I decided to make an envelope back so I added 6 inches to the width of the back and cut the back in two — so the back overlaps by three inches. I sewed the pillow together.
- I used my Silhouette and Heat Transfer Vinyl for the letters. I love that stuff!
- I layed it all out on my computer and then cut it on my Silhouette.
- Then I ironed on the lettering.
- The last thing I did was make a flower for a little extra embellishment. I attached the flower to the pillow and voila I was done!!
Now I have a little Christmas Subway Art to ring in the Holiday Season!!
Thanks so much for letting me come over and share my pillow!
Thanks Jen for sharing your cute pillow! I love it! This would be fun to try with fabric paint too. If you haven’t been by Tater Tots and Jello
, go now! She always has fun posts she’s sharing, and her link parties are definitely one of my fave’s!