5 Ingredient HERSHEY Kiss Pies – super easy to make and are the perfect holiday treat!
Looking for a new recipe to bring to your cookie exchange this year? Look no further. I’ve got the perfect mini HERSHEY kiss pies for you. The best thing about this recipe is it only takes 5 ingredients to make. You can also create all kinds of flavors and use all different kisses. I tried the caramel ones and those were amazing! I’m thinking I may need to try the candy cane ones next. I’m a sucker for anything chocolate and mint though.
Then cut the inside open and you have layers of peanut butter, marshmallows and chocolate HERSHEY kisses! YUM!
Seriously so super easy to make and super cute! And I couldn’t leave out my little girls “pie” that she made. She was so proud of it and asked me to put it up on “the blog naptime.”
Enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk! YUM!
This post is sponsored by HERSHEY’S. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content for I Heart Naptime.
5 Ingredient HERSHEY Kiss Pies
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts at room temp
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 18 unwrapped HERSHEY kisses
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY baking pieces melted
- Powdered sugar optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll the pie crust out onto the corner, then cut out circles using a 2-inch circle cutter or with a glass cup. Then spread the peanut butter and marshmallow cream in the center of the circle.
- Place a HERSHEY kiss inside the middle of the pie and then pinch the corner together, enclosing the HERSHEY kiss.
- Place on a baking mat. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 2 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired.