Graham Cracker Holiday Bark – this festive holiday bark is so easy to make using HONEY MAID graham crackers, white chocolate, pistachios and cranberries! It’s delicious and perfect for parties and holiday gift giving!
One of my favorite things about this time of year is that I get to make so many fun treats. Between holiday parties, neighborhood gatherings, and family shindigs, I find myself making treats several times a week. This holiday bark is so easy and quick to make, and perfect for any occasion!
I really love that this bark uses graham crackers as the base.HONEY MAID graham crackers were one of my favorite snacks as a child, and I love how delicious and sophisticated they taste in this easy and fun holiday bark! The graham crackers are topped with smooth white chocolate, sprinkled with sweet and tangy dried cranberries and salty pistachios, then drizzled with delicious semi-sweet chocolate.
This bark only takes a few minutes of active time and is so easy that the kids can help with it, too. Although you do need to allow time for the chocolate to cool and harden, if you’re really short on time you can pop the baking sheet into the freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process.
This bark is perfect for holiday parties or gift giving. Wrapped in a cellophane bag with some festive ribbon, it makes a beautiful and delicious gift for a neighbor, friend, or co-worker. I love the contrast of colors and flavors with the bright cranberries and pistachios! It’s the perfect mix of sweet and salty and so tasty and addicting. It is definitely a must make for the holiday season!
This holiday bark looks super cute packaged up and your neighbors and friends will be sure to love it!
This post was brought to you by Nabisco.
Graham Cracker Holiday Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate candy melting wafers
- 12 whole HONEY MAID graham crackers
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil or shortening
- Place the graham crackers on a baking sheet, with the sides touching. Pour the melting wafers into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat for one minute at 50% power, then stir. Continue to heat at 30 second intervals at 50% power until melted, stirring well each time. Pour the melted white chocolate over the graham crackers and spread to cover. Sprinkle with the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds at 50% power, then stir. Continue to heat at 15 second intervals at 50% power until melted, stirring well in between. Pour the melted chocolate into a small zipper bag. Snip a small piece from the corner of the bag. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the bark.
- Allow the bark to cool completely, then break into pieces.