Easy Holiday Tablescape on a Budget – a gorgeous Christmas tablescape for when you don’t have a lot of money or time to spare!
I’m excited to share my holiday tablescape with you today. It literally took me less than an hour to put together and was very reasonable, especially since I used fresh greens from outside as a filler. Now my table is set and ready for the holidays!
With kids around, I don’t like to keep my glass cups and knives out all the time, so I usually just pull those out before we eat. Plus, I kind of like the simplicity when everything isn’t set on the table the whole month.
5 simple steps to build your holiday tablescape.
- Start with a base in the center of your table and then build the rest of your table from there. For this tablescape I found an old piece of wood in the garage and then painted it white. Simple and inexpensive!
- Use both high and low elements. Set candles on your base in all heights and sizes.
- Bring the outdoors in. Place fresh greens or flowers around the candles for a classic look.
- Bring together different colors and textures.
- Set your place settings and layer the plates to create a nice look. I found these adorable snowflake plates and chargers at Walmart for only a few bucks! I like to layer my napkin between the two plates to create texture.
Once my plates were set I thought it would be nice to add some fresh greens on top of the plate with a little tag.
There you have it… 5 super simple steps to create a beautiful and inexpensive Tablescape.
- Flameless pillar candles – Walmart
- White plates – found in Walmart stores
- Red chargers -found in Walmart stores
- DIY table
- Grey napkin – West Elm
Let me know if I’m missing something and I’ll add it to the list :)