This is how I do my hair 50% of the time because A. it looks super cute and B. it takes about 2 minutes. I’m all about achieving a cute style in less than 5 minutes. When I was in high school I would literally spend HOURS on my hair… but I just don’t have that kind of time anymore. So this my friends is how to curl your hair with a straightener…
Some key things to remember:
- Make sure to use a 1 inch straightener.
- If your hair doesn’t have a natural wave use Matrix thermal active setting spray before curling your hair for a better hold.
- You can part your hair in sections if you’d like to curl your entire head of hair, but if you’re going for a more natural look, just curl the top section. It looks super cute both ways!
- Go slow your first few curls.
- Remember practice makes perfect! :)
So how do you curl your hair?