Hello friends! Happy Monday! Today I have a yummy holiday recipe to share with you! The holiday baking “bug” has hit me and I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. Lucky for you I’m going to share all the yummy recipes with you.
I made some marbled brownies over the weekend and they were delicious! Imagine a brownie with a cheesecake topping and M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies. Can’t get better than that. This recipe comes from Bright Ideas, where you can find all kinds of recipes to bake this holiday season.
During the holidays I usually buy a huge bag of red and green M&M’S® Holiday Blend to bake with (or eat). ;) See below for a couple more recipes.
- 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions (with ingredients it says on the box). Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting.
Recipe © Mars Inc. 2013All images and text ©
Grab a cold glass of milk, snuggle up with a blanket by the fire and enjoy these yummy marbled brownies!
Also, don’t miss my M&M’S cookie bars I shared last year… those were really good too!
Make sure to check out Bright Ideas for many more yummy recipes. I’m loving these snowman cupcakes. Too cute!
Happy Baking! xo- Jamielyn
What’s your favorite dessert made with M&M’S®?
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.