Mini Spring Banner Printable by Erin of Strawberry Mommycakes.
I have a confession to make…I’m a blogger WITHOUT a fireplace mantel. Shocking, I know. I’m hoping that my handy husband will be able to build me one soon, but since we live in the dessert, it’s not incredibly urgent. The problem is that I keep pining away at all those mantel pictures on Pinterest. I got really jealous that everyone can hang their holiday banners up, so I decided to be creative. I made this CUTE Mini Spring Banner Printable and placed it on a wreath and I love the color and texture it brings to my home!
Also, I have another confession. This is the first wreath I have made EVER! It’s pretty shameful, really. This is so easy to make, I don’t even know if it counts. To make this, you’ll need:
Free printable mini Spring banner
Please note I Heart Naptime’s free printables are for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are pinning or sharing this post, please share from this page only and not the direct download. Thank you!
- FREE Printable (will automatically download when clicked)
- Card Stock
- Scissors (or I use the svg file with a Silhouette Cameo)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gold Ribbon
- Wood wreath (I got mine at Target in the dollar bins)
- First, print and cut out the printables. Next, glue the ribbon to the front of each banner piece.
- Next, cut the roses along the dark lines and roll up the rose, like shown (starting on the outside going in).
- Glue the rolled paper in place on the bottom of the rose.
- Attache the roses to the blank banner pieces, then hang banner where you wish.
I glued some extra roses on the wreath to give it an extra cute touch. I also love the idea of hanging this banner on picture frames or cakes. It would be fabulous for a Spring party! Although, I’m a little partial to my wreath ;)
Check out more free printables and craft ideas on my blog, Strawberry Mommycakes!