This Mint Chocolate Cream Pie recipe is just what your holiday get togethers need!
Hey! It’s Amy over from My Name Is Snickerdoodle and I’m thrilled to be sharing one of my favorite desserts with you this holiday season!
I love it for a few reasons. The first, it’s really, really delicious and creamy! There is something about chocolate and mint together that I just can’t resist!
Second, this pie recipe can be made in just a few minutes and most definitely made well in advance. Two things I love during the busy holiday season. I love to cook and bake in the kitchen, but I love spending time with my family and friends more.
I like to pick up a few extra premade graham cracker crusts so I always have them on hand. You most definitely could make your’s from scratch.
Another item I always like to keep in my pantry is evaporated milk. It’s makes such a difference when using pudding mixes for pie filling. It holds up a bit better than just regular milk and tastes fabulous. I use the same method when I make my Triple Chocolate Cream Pie.
Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 3.5 oz Box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 14 oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 3 Cups Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Ande’s Baking Chips
- In a large mixing bowl whip together whipping cream, mint extract and sugar for 5-7 minutes on high or until medium peaks form.
- In a medium bowl whip together pudding and evaporated milk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream, pour into pie crust and evenly spread out.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with Ande’s Baking Chips.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Thanks so much for sharing in our Crazy Christmas Event!
Looking for more delicious pie recipes? You will love these too: