50+ of the best no-bake desserts – The perfect way to get your dessert fix in without turning on your oven. These easy no-bake desserts are ones you’ll reach for again and again.
I love good no-bake dessert recipes. I’ve created and collected so many over the years and it was pretty challenging to narrow it down to my favorites. Whether it’s fruit desserts, cakes, pies, candy and more, you’ll find tons of delicious no-bake desserts that are simple to put together and fun for the whole family to enjoy.
Easy no-bake desserts
Because there is no oven involved, these no-bake desserts are great for kids to help make, as you don’t have to worry about burns. Plus, many of these are simple enough for a child to do on his or her own—with a little supervision from mom or dad of course.
This list of 50+ easy no-bake desserts is filled with cookies, pies, cakes and candy. There’s even an entire section of kid-friendly no-bake desserts that your little ones will love helping create.
A few of my absolute favorite no-bake desserts are my strawberry icebox cake, easy banana pudding, and the best rice krispy treats ever. These are all go-to’s that have been raved about again and again.
Be sure to check out the entire list of no-bake desserts and let me know which one you’re going to try first!
Cake is the best part of any meal in my opinion! However, there are some days where it seems absolutely exhausting to mix the batter, let it bake, wait for it to cool and then enjoy it.
These no-bake cake recipes are as close as you can get to instant gratification. Here’s how to have your no-bake cake (hah) and eat it, too. :)
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Reese’s No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
- No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake by Cakes Cottage
- Perfect No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- No-Bake Italian Cream Cake by Moore or Less Cooking
- No-Bake Pineapple Cake by Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate Raspberry No-Bake Cake by Sugar Hero
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls by Her Modern Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Icebox Cake by Real Housemoms
No-bake cookie recipes
Is there anything better than biting into a freshly-baked warm cookie? YES! I have to make a case for no-bake cookie recipes—they are refreshing, decadent, and frankly delicious.
There is something for everyone on this list of cookies – from the classic chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies to breakfast cookies and everything in between.
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Cornflake Cookies
- No-Bake Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Bake Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Almond Joy No-Bake Energy Bites
- Lemon Coconut Energy Balls
- Cherry No-Bake Cookies by Taste of Home
- Coconut No-Bake Cookies by Minimalist Baker
Near the top of my favorite no-bake desserts is pretty much any type of pie. No-bake pies are creamy and so simple to make. They come in the best flavors too!
Whether you are a citrus fan or crave chocolate constantly, this list of no-bake pies is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie
- Lemon Coconut Cream Dessert Lasagna
- Easy Banana Pudding
- No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna
- No-Bake Lemon Pie by Mom on Timeout
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Pie by Oh Sweet Basil
- No-Bake Blackforest Cheesecake Pie by Together As Family
- No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie by The Recipe Critic
- Peanut Butter Pie by Live Well Bake Often
- No-Bake Oreo Pie by The First Year Blog
- Rainbow Pie by Spend with Pennies
No-bake desserts for kids
This may be my favorite part of the list! No-bake desserts for kids are absolutely the most fun to make. With some help, my kids can make most of these no-bake desserts, which makes for such a sweet bonding time. I love spending time with my kids in the kitchen and we all love enjoying these sweet treats after.
- Trail Mix Muddy Buddies Recipe
- The Best Rice Krispy Treats
- Fruity Pebbles Treats
- No-Bake Cereal Bars
- Red White and Blue Rice Krispie Treats
- Disneyland’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Sandwiches
- S’mores Mix Easy Dessert
- Teddy Bear Jello Pool
- Decorated Cadbury Eggs
- Delicious Caramel Corn
- Pineapple Fluff Dessert
- Turtle Chex Party Mix
- Cookies and Cream Popcorn
Last, but certainly not least, is no-bake candy. These sweet treats are among my favorite ones to make for bake sales, parties, or events. It’s an unexpected, but delicious indulgence and people will be so impressed that you made your very own homemade candy. Of course, you don’t have to let it slip just how easy it is if you don’t want. :)
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Chocolate Truffles
- Maple Peanut Brittle
- Microwave Fudge
- Peppermint Bark
- Homemade Toffee
- Easy Buckeye Bark
- Microwave Caramels
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- Snickerdoodle Fudge
- Salted Caramel Candy Corn Bark
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Chocolate Caramel Candy Bark
- White Chocolate Fudge
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of no-bake desserts! Which one will you make first?