Creamy nutella dip -the perfect dip for fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, cookies and also makes an amazing crepe filling!
If you love nutella, you are going to LOVE this creamy nutella dip. It is super easy to whip up and only takes 5 ingredients to make. Perfect dessert or appetizer to make, when you need to make something last minute for a party or get together. It is absolutely heavenly and tastes great with fresh strawberries. If you serve it with fruit, it’s considered healthy, right?! ;)
Looking for more fruit dips? You’ll love these too:
Creamy nutella dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- With an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in Nutella, marshmallow creme, vanilla and cocoa power. Mix until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels or graham crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.