Patriotic Sundae Printables by Bloom Designs for I Heart Nap Time
Hi Everyone! Are you as ready for summer as I am? I can’t wait for all the fun BBQ’s, patriotic holidays and ice cream! Why not combine them all by creating a Patriot Sundae Bar at your Memorial Day or Forth of July get togethers. Ice cream sundaes have got to be the all american summer dessert and these printable will make it just a bit most festive. Kids and adults always have so much fun creating their own delicious desserts.
To make this sundae bar you will need:
- ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and cookies n cream),
- chocolate and caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- jimmies, sprinkles, crushed chocolate chip cookies
- sliced strawberries
Before the party:
- Scoop ice cream into individual containers. Mason jars or paper containers work great
- Put the ice cream labels on the top of each container
- Put the sauces in squeeze bottles. You can find these at many grocery or big box stores.
- Assemble the toppings on a tray for a neat presentation
When it is time for dessert, simply pull the ice cream out of the freezer.
Use store bought or homemade ice cream -whichever is you prefer!
So many fun topping choices!
Please note I Heart Naptime’s free printables are for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are pinning or sharing this post, please share from this page only and not the direct download. Thank you!
Click HERE to download the Free Patriot Sundae Printables
Share your Sundae Bars on Instagram using the hashtags #iheartnaptime and #bloomdesignsonline. For more free printables and patriotic party ideas, visit my blog Bloom Designs Online. For party printables and sweet party supplies, hop on over to my shop!