White Chocolate Pretzel Pancakes with Caramel – these pancakes have pretzels mixed into the batter and then are drizzled with the most amazing white chocolate sauce, caramel, and topped with pretzels. These are so easy to make and taste like heaven. The perfect sweet and salty combo.
White chocolate, caramel and pretzels have to be one of my favorite combinations. Now, add that to one of my favorite breakfast foods and you have me sold. I first tried white chocolate caramel pancakes several years ago at the Bongo Room in Chicago. I fell in love and knew I had to recreate the recipe. I finally got around to developing a similar recipe! These are much more of a dessert, but we totally had them for breakfast and my kids loved ever minute of it. These would be the perfect pancakes to surprise your love with on Valentines’ Day (or any day, really).
The white chocolate sauce is so dreamy. It’s smooth, rich, and creamy. We love to serve it over other desserts, too. It is good on pretty much anything. If nothing else, just make that. Then for the caramel, I used my salted caramel sauce recipe, which is to die for. So so good!
Then for pancakes I whipped up a batch of the Hungry Jack buttermilk pancakes, which are so fluffy and my kids favorite pancakes. I also mixed crushed pretzels into the batter for a fun twist. I love the sweet and salty combo. Absolutely perfection.
Dig in and enjoy! :)
If you’re looking for something simple, check out Hungry Jack’s original microwavable syrup available in stores.
Looking for more pancake recipes? You’ll love these too:
This post was brought to you by Hungry Jack
White Chocolate Pretzel Pancakes with Caramel
- 32 oz Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake Mix (1 box)
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- Caramel sauce for serving optional
For the white chocolate sauce:
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- For the white chocolate sauce: Heat the butter and cream in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Once it starts to boil, remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate. Stir until smooth. Place in a jar or bowl.
- Warm pancake griddle or pan to medium high heat.
- For the pancakes, mix according to the package. Then stir in 1/2 cup chopped pretzels. Using 1/3 a cup, pour batter onto a buttered griddle. Cook each side until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stack pancakes and pour white chocolate sauce on top. Add caramel sauce and chopped pretzels to top it off, if desired.