Reese’s Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts – These rich and decadent mini cheesecakes are so simple to make and delicious too. An elegant dessert that’s perfect for sharing with your sweetheart!
Is there any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter? I haven’t found one yet… unless it’s the combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and cheesecake! These Reese’s chocolate cheesecake hearts are super simple while still impressive and delicious. They’re perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any time you just need something delicious!
They’re made with only a few ingredients, and come together really quickly. Although the crust is baked for a few minutes, the filling is no-bake, which means less time in the kitchen!
You’ll start by crushing your graham crackers, mixing with melted butter and a little sugar, then pressing the mixture into the bottom of your heart springform pans. The number of cheesecakes will depend on the size of your springform pans. Mine were about 4 inches and I got 3 cheesecakes (big enough to share) from the recipe. (If you can’t find heart springform pans, this could definitely be made in an 8 or 9 inch springform pan instead.)
Next you’ll beat the whipping cream until light and fluffy. I used a hand mixer, but a stand mixer would work equally well.
Once the cream is whipped, add the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Try to stop yourself from eating the filling with a spoon. :)
Spread the filling evenly in the cheesecake pans, then warm up your Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread. I poured mine into a piping bag for drizzling because I happened to have one on hand, but a ziplock bag would work perfectly too.
Pipe horizontal lines of the Reese’s spread onto the cheesecakes.
Using a toothpick, gently trace vertical lines through the Reese’s spread, alternating direction to make a fun swirl pattern.
Once you’ve finishing swirling, top each cheesecake with a Reese’s heart. Refrigerate the cheesecakes for at least one hour before serving.
Once they have firmed up, pop them out of the springform pans, and enjoy! The cheesecake is light and silky smooth, and so rich and delicious.
You’ll love these delicious and easy no bake Reese’s chocolate cheesecake hearts!
Yum! Looking for more Reese’s recipes? You’ll love these too:
- Reese’s muddy buddies
- Reese’s pretzel bites
- Valentine chocolate hearts
- Cupid’s Chocolate Arrow Cupcake Topper
This post is brought to you by REESE’S
Reese's Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts
for the crust:
- 6 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
for the cheesecake:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread
- Reese’s heart candies
- Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare your heart springform pans by spraying with cooking spray. Crush the graham crackers using a food processor, or place the crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Mix the cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press the cracker mixture into the bottom of the springform pans. Bake 10 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the whipping cream until light and fluffy. Add the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Scoop the cheesecake into the cooled springform pans and spread evenly.
- Heat the Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread in a small microwave-safe bowl at 50% power for 45 seconds, or until slightly melted and pourable. Pour the mixture into a ziploc bag or piping bag and snip off a small corner of the bag. Pipe the Reese’s spread across the cheesecakes in horizontal lines. Drag a toothpick through the Reese’s spread vertically, alternating directions to form a swirl pattern. Place a Reese’s heart in the center of each cheesecake. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.