Reese’s Fudge Recipe -smooth, chocolate fudge filled with reeses peanut butter cups. A chocolate lovers dream!
Seriously… if you love fudge and reeses you are going to LOVE these and must make them asap! This is possibly one of the easiest recipes ever!
One of my friends brought reeses fudge to a church event and I knew I had to recreate the deliciousness. I love the “simple” fudge recipe that I found on the back of the sweetened condensed milk can years ago and just added reeses to it. These were devoured… and so so good.
I love them cold, but if you like a chewy fudge, just leave them out on the counter. They will go quick though. You have been warned. ;)
Looking for more fudge recipes? You’ll love these too:
- 11 ounces bag mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups about 30 pieces
- 4 regular size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Chop the mini Reese’s into quarters and the regular size Reese’s into eights. Reserve the regular size Reese’s for the topping and then place the chopped mini cups in the bottom of the pan.
- In a large glass bowl, stir the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together. Cook in the microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time.
- Once chocolate is melted, spread evenly over the peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle reserved chopped Reese’s on top and gently press into chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and then cut into squares.