Reese’s Pieces Blondies – elevating an easy blonde recipe to an amazing (and easy!) peanut butter chocolate treat!
If you love quick, easy, and delicious desserts, then you are going to love these Reese’s pieces blondies! They are so simple to make, using ingredients you probably have in your pantry right now.
You start with a simple basic blondie recipe, then add a bunch of Reese’s pieces and chopped Reese’s miniatures, to ensure that you get that delicious peanut butter and chocolate combination in every bite!
Once your candy is mixed in, spread the mixture in a baking dish and top with additional Reese’s pieces. I love how fun they look sprinkled on top of the dough!
Once they’re baked and cooled a little, it’s time to enjoy! I like to under bake mine just a little because I love them gooey, but if you like them a little firmer, you can bake them for a few extra minutes. I love them when they’re still just a little bit warm and the chocolate is melty. Yum!
I cut mine into nine giant pieces, but if you’re a little more sensible about desserts than I am, you could definitely cut them into sixteen pieces instead. If you would like them to be a little flatter and crisper, you could also spread the dough out in a 9 x 13 pan instead of the 9 x 9. No matter how you slice them, they’re a delicious and tasty dessert that’s quick and easy to make!
This post is brought to you by REESE’S
Reese's Pieces Blondies
- 12 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces divided
- 3/4 cup chopped Reese’s miniatures
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with parchment or foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla, and mix to combine. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until just combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in 3/4 cup of the Reese’s Pieces and the chopped Reese’s miniatures, being careful not to smash the candy.
- Spread the dough in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining Reese’s Pieces, pressing them gently into the top of the dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned and the middle looks dry and does not sink in when gently touched. Remove and let cool before serving.