30 Second Reindeer Treats – made with Miniature Reese’s, candy eyes, and pretzels. Such a cute and EASY treat to make for Christmas!
This is one of those treats my kids ask to me make every year! They are so simple that’s its almost ridiculous. Plus, there is absolutely no baking involved.
This is the PERFECT treat for kids to help with, or even do by themselves while you’re baking. It’s really only 3 simple steps. Mixing up the frosting, placing a few dots on the Reese’s and then let them stick on the eyes, nose and antlers. Then repeat. And, of course, sneaking in a few pretzels in between.
Here’s the printable instructions if you’d like:
So super easy and cute! These would make the perfect addition to your holiday plates.
Looking for more kid friendly ideas? You’ll love these too:
This post is brought to you by Reese’s
30 Second Reindeer Treats
- 12 miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 12 mini pretzels
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 red hots or sprinkles
- For the glue/frosting
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-5 teaspoons warm water
- First unwrap all the Reese’s and set the candies on a pieces of wax or parchment paper.
- Then in a small bowl mix together the powdered sugar and water. Start with 2 teaspoons and then add a teaspoon at a time until the frosting has come together and is smooth, but still thick. You want it to be the consistency of toothpaste. Then place in a frosting bag with a small tip or in a zip top bag. If placing in a bag, cut the very tip of the bag off.
- Place 3 dots of the frosting/glue on the top of the Reese’s and add the eyes and nose. Then break the pretzel into 3 and glue 2 of them on the top to make the antlers.
- Allow the frosting to dry.