Ritz Turkey Toppers with Apple and Cranberry – a beautiful, delicious appetizers for a holiday party or a simple snack for family movie night.
I love the holiday season – all the hustle and bustle and good will in everyone’s hearts. We try to get together with friends more often during this time, and this appetizer is the perfect little bite to serve with company. It would be fun to make these as an appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Of course, I have been known to make these for family-nights, too. Watching a movie with a special snack during the holidays makes an evening at home all that much more festive and memorable.
The turkey, cranberry, apple, brie cheese and pecan combo is seriously divine.
These make such a simple, beautiful and delicious appetizer!
Love this easy and delicious appetizer? You’ll enjoy these, too!
Ritz Turkey Toppers with Apple and Cranberry
- 24 Ritz crackers or your favorite kind, crostini is really yummy too
- 1/2 pound deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese cut into small slices
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place the crackers on a baking sheet. Cut or tear the sliced turkey into bite-sized pieces and place a piece on top of each cracker. Top with a slice of apple and a slice of Brie cheese. Bake 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and gooey. Remove from the oven and top each cracker with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce and a pecan half.